- AWS MediaConvert HLS DRM With Statickey
- MediaTailor Server Side Ad Insertion Vast AWS
- AWS MediaConvert HLS Intro and Outro Video
- AWS MediaConvert HLS Adaptive Bitrate
- AWS MediaConvert HLS Google IMA Vast Example
- AWS MediaConvert HLS Google IMA Vast Autoplay On IOS
- AWS MediaConvert HLS Multiple Language Captions
- MP4 1080p Custom Font Awesome Buttons
- MP4 1080p Google IMA Vast Ads
- MP4 1080p Progressive Streaming
- THEMES: Video Netflix Theme
- THEMES: Video Playonly Theme
- THEMES: Video News Theme
- THEMES: Video Topbar Theme
- THEMES: Video Bordered Theme
- THEMES: Video Boxed Wista Theme
- DEMO: Custom Video Sizes 864×600
- DEMO: Custom Playlist Views
- DEMO: Autoplay Video On IOS With Playinline
- DEMO: Video Playlist
- DEMO: Simple Lightbox Video Modal Links
- OPTIONS: All Setup Options
- DEMO: Full Audio Player Example
- DEMO: Simple Lazy Playlists
- DEMO: Firing Player Ended Event
- DEMO: Gif Video Poster Images Used On News Websites
- Video Modal Popup Example
- Video Timed Preview Example
- Video Popout Example
- Force Highest Quality
AWS MediaConvert HLS Intro and Outro Video
In this example, we are using the Amazon Web Services Media Convert OTT system preset for HLS and we will be adding an intro and outro to our HLS video.
Navigate to your object in S3Bubble under storage.
Find your S3 bucket and in the actions menu click view bucket.
Lets create our ads folder in the root of our bucket click create folder in the top right actions menu.
And let's give it the name ads the folder name must be called ads for this to work.
Now we are in our ads folder lets get two free videos from pexels https://videos.pexels.com/ these are the two videos we are using.
Out intro: https://videos.pexels.com/videos/video-editing-process-1536315
And outro: https://videos.pexels.com/videos/person-editing-some-videos-1536322
Now upload these to the ads folder.
Navigate back to your bucket.
Scroll down to the object you want to encode into HLS Adaptive Bitrate format and click the actions menu then Media Convert encryption.
In the popup box select HLS recommended template as you template option from the drop-down make sure you also select your Cloudfront distribution now you can also add your intro and outro videos.
When you see the confirmation alert click yes to view progress.
You will now see your job progressing depending on the length of the view you are encoding this might take some time go and grab a coffee.
Now your file has finished progressing you can now view and edit player in the actions menu.
You can now add meta info vast or vpaid ads and lots of other options.
To add the player to your WordPress website simply copy the html code and paste it into any post or page or new wp gutenberg blocks.