S3Bubble WordPress Video Streaming

S3Bubble Support Forums

Please support our community and help other users

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our newsletter.

home Forums Admin Management Customer Account Automation Suggestion

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Altstatten 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Altstatten
    Participant

Guys, this has happened to me TWICE now so I wanted to drop a note of suggestion your way about something. I am quite sure that you all work way too hard to let something like this cost you valuable accounts.

There’s a lot of credit card fraud that goes on over here and I’m sure you encounter a degree of the same on your side of the pond. I’ve had 2-3 new VISA/MC cards, and 2 new AMEX cards just this year so far! When I get a new number that means I have to update every swinging online account I have and, while I’m an organizational nut, I’m not THAT organized.

Fortunately, there are services that 99% of the online merchants I deal with subscribe to so that my credit card numbers in my online accounts are automatically updated so I don’t have to do that manually. I’d be up feces creek if I had to do it manually, along with the rest of the free-world credit card holders.

My problem is that S3Bubble is the only online account I have, and I have dozens, that does NOT auto-update credit card numbers. I am undoubtedly going to forget that I have to manually update the account. Period. My account has expired twice now and it can be a week or two before someone brings it to my attention that the players on my site aren’t working anymore <sigh>.

May I politely suggest a couple of things that would be a win-win for both of us?

1. Why not send out an email to expiring account holders (no matter the reason) giving them a heads up?? Please?

2. Look into the auto-updating credit card# features that are available to online merchants.

Why not? 😉

The topic ‘Customer Account Automation Suggestion’ is closed to new replies.

30 Day Free Trial

we distribute millions of video via our service every month

Try it Now