S3Bubble OTT Streaming

S3Bubble Support Forums

Please support our community and help other users

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our newsletter.

home Forums Streamium Theme not enough params sent

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mastonic 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Mastonic

hello,

i want test playlist and i have this error can you help me or give me a solution
    you can test my url dixon-tv
    and this is the error message :
    not enough params sent, please contact s3bubble

Mastonic

VIDEOJS: ERROR: (CODE:7 undefined) Not enough params sent, please contact S3Bubble support. MediaErrorcode: 7message: “Not enough params sent, please contact S3Bubble support.”__proto__: ObjectMEDIA_ERR_ABORTED: 1MEDIA_ERR_CUSTOM: 0MEDIA_ERR_DECODE: 3MEDIA_ERR_ENCRYPTED: 5MEDIA_ERR_NETWORK: 2MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED: 4code: 0constructor: MediaError(value)MEDIA_ERR_ABORTED: 1MEDIA_ERR_CUSTOM: 0MEDIA_ERR_DECODE: 3MEDIA_ERR_ENCRYPTED: 5MEDIA_ERR_NETWORK: 2MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED: 4arguments: (…)caller: (…)defaultMessages: ObjecterrorTypes: Array[6]0: “MEDIA_ERR_CUSTOM”1: “MEDIA_ERR_ABORTED”2: “MEDIA_ERR_NETWORK”3: “MEDIA_ERR_DECODE”4: “MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED”5: “MEDIA_ERR_ENCRYPTED”length: 6__proto__: Array[0]length: 1name: “MediaError”prototype: Object__proto__: ()[[FunctionLocation]]: s3bubble.min.js?ver=17:1[[Scopes]]: Scopes[2]message: “”status: null__proto__: Object
    exports.logByType @ s3bubble.min.js?ver=17:1
    log.error @ s3bubble.min.js?ver=17:1
    Player.error @ s3bubble.min.js?ver=17:1
    (anonymous) @ s3bubble.min.js?ver=17:1
    xhr.onload @ s3bubble.min.js?ver=17:1

The topic ‘not enough params sent’ is closed to new replies.

Get Started Now

We distribute millions of videos via our service every month