shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs 360 VR Videos

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      dcr207
      Participant

I am having an issue getting 360 videos to work. I am getting the error: The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Seems like that would be a policy issue but all my other standard videos are working. Is there a separate policy for 360 vids? Do I need to inject 360 Metadata before uploading? Please help thanks!

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi dcr207,

Navigate to your video in the S3bubble dashaboard and click the state button and make it public just to test if it is a perms issue you can then make it private again.

Best Regards

Sam

dcr207
      Participant

That didn’t seem to make any difference. Tried it on public, cleared cache and reloaded but still getting the same error.

dcr207
      Participant

Also just want to make sure I am doing everything properly. Is there instructions anywhere for posting 360 vids? Is the only difference between posting a regular vid and a 360 vid that I click on “create 360 pano” and copy that code onto my webpage? Is there anything else I need to do? Thanks

dcr207
      Participant

The video in this example has a cloudfront based URL but I am getting an AWS based one when I generate the 360 pano file. Does that have anything to do with it?

DEMO: Beta* 360 Degrees Pano Videos

dcr207
      Participant

Sorry for all the posts! So yea if I change the generated link to my cloudfront.net address the video does work. Is there a reason the AWS link is being generated instead of cloudfront? Do I need to change some settings? When I navigate in S3 bubble to “AWS cloudfront” it says enabled and deployed.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Questions & Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.