shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs 4 Pipelines Max Error

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

I tried encoding an audio EP of 5 tracks inside a folder separate from other media using batch, which didn’t work, so then I tried simply starting encodes for each track (default setting because couldn’t find where to make custom presets), and it asked me to create a pipeline (I assume by this that any new folder requires another pipeline) but the setup also does not offer specific output folder option.

So I tried to create a new pipeline for the folder and I got this error of max pipelines reached.

Error

Error executing “CreatePipeline” on “https://elastictranscoder.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/2012-09-25/pipelines”; AWS HTTP error: Client error: POST https://elastictranscoder.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/2012-09-25/pipelines resulted in a 429 Too Many Requests response:
      {“message”:”The account already has the maximum number of pipelines allowed: account=215061170157, maximum number of pip (truncated…)
      LimitExceededException (client): The account already has the maximum number of pipelines allowed: account=215061170157, maximum number of pipelines=4 – {“message”:”The account already has the maximum number of pipelines allowed: account=215061170157, maximum number of pipelines=4″}

Does all in and out media have to reside in one folder still, or is there a way to work with discreet folders encode in and encode out with media organized in sub-folders organized by creator/artist?

Thank you

brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

Wanted to keep this together for simplicity of thread.

Just tried setting up a WAF also and got this error.

Error

Error executing “GetChangeToken” on “https://waf.amazonaws.com”; AWS HTTP error: Client error: POST https://waf.amazonaws.com resulted in a 400 Bad Request response:
      {“__type”:”AccessDeniedException”,”Message”:”User: arn:aws:iam::215061170157:user/br…bubble is not authorized to pe (truncated…)
      AccessDeniedException (client): User: arn:aws:iam::215061170157:user/br…bubble is not authorized to perform: waf:GetChangeToken on resource: arn:aws:waf::215061170157:changetoken/* – {“__type”:”AccessDeniedException”,”Message”:”User: arn:aws:iam::215061170157:user/br…bubble is not authorized to perform: waf:GetChangeToken on resource: arn:aws:waf::215061170157:changetoken/*”}

Best, Jamie

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi brazilianaire,

AWS only allows a maximum of 4 pipelines to be set, we just delete the Pipelines that are no longer needed and recreate them, deleting a Pipeline does not affect any of your content.

If you are going to encode media in a new Bucket you will need a new Pipeline for that Bucket every Folder in the Bucket can use the same Pipeline to Transcode media. One Pipeline per Bucket

For the WAF error this is just because you don’t have a WAF policy set for your IAM user any AccessDeniedException are nearly always related to permissions for your IAM user.

If you head to https://s3bubble.com/secure/#/s3 it should tell you if you are missing any required policies.

Go to the user group you setup when connecting to S3Bubble and add an AWSWAFFullAccess policy.

Best Regards

Sam

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by s3bubble.
      brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

Cool, understand about the bucket global pipeline.
      So, how can I define the encoded media destination folder?
      Or, if it goes into the original media folder by default, can I move the finished encode folder into the other “output bucket sub-folder” and Cloudfront will play it no problem? I tried moving an encoded folder but the distribution did not do anything and even failed to play inside the admin panel.

I will check on the WAF link…thank you!

Another question…how can I remove the player image in an audio player or playlist?
      The audio playlists don’t respond well on a cellular phone…the responsive collapses all text ontop of each other.

I thought if I removed the Poster it would have more room on mobile…

Also, can a player background be made transparent? If you look at Soundcloud both on computer and mobile app the waveform and text can go over a background image…which is very cool!

I noted the Description line does not appear on audio unfortunately.

Thank you for all the hard work and late nights!

Best, Jamie

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Jamie,

This is how the audio playlist looks on my phone?

Can you screenshot yours?

You need to set this policy for WAF https://s3api.com/share/id/wddczcjdgr

You can set the output location see below.

Best Regards

Sam

brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

WAF is all setup…Thank you!
      Deleted pipelines and made a new one for the global input bucket…Thank you!

I am not seeing the above box for Adaptive Bitrate Media Encoder.
      When I try to start an audio file encode I get a window with fixed presets and no option for modifying or selecting output folder, metadata etc.

Any ideas?

Best, Jamie

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi brazilianaire,

Can you send us a link to the audio file you are trying to encode in the S3Bubble dashboard you can send it to support@s3bubble.com.

We can then take a detailed look at this for you and find out what’s going on.

Best Regards

Sam

brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

So, now the window in video encode gives me a folder selection option, but only inside the root bucket either as output or root.

If it is not possible to send to whatever folder I choose in a second bucket, then my big question remains; Can I move an encoded media folder to any other bucket and sub-folder and it still works?
      Do I create the cloud distributions for those specific folders then after copying the media into them?

Lastly, when I go to the Elastic folder and try to create new Adaptive Encoder presets it lets me do the details but doesn’t allow a save…it freezes and I have to quit the window.

Best, Jamie

brazilianaire
      Participant

I have been trying to create different Encoder presets and the tool looks amazing, even though it still won’t save any of my attempts.

I was looking at the existing presets and have some audio suggestions.

For example: The S3bubble4kPreset has audio as 2 channel stereo but single track, which reduces the stereo movie output to a mono track of the stereo signal, which would not be desirable for an actual film with stereo or multitrack audio surround.

One of the presets I want to create when the preset creator starts to behave is:
      AudioPacking: OneChannelPerTrackMOSto8tracks
      Channels: Auto

This should result in:

MOS: (no audio) with no resulting audio channels or tracks created
      Stereo: Two channels with the two discreet channels having individual tracks and preserving the stereo mix.
      Multi-Channel: audio channels given discreet tracks up to 8 channels of audio:

Cool Beans!!!

So, as for the encodes, I think my two greatest desires right now are:

1) Being able to actually make new presets, which I would be happy to share.
      2) Knowing how to handle the encode folders…ie, can I choose another bucket as output, or move previous encodes to new folders in another bucket for cloud distribution without key or encryption issues?

Thank you!!!
      Best, Jamie

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Jamie,

Not sure why you cannot create a new preset I just took a look at your account and I managed to create a new preset called.

S3Bubbles3bubbletest

Can you let me know the steps you are taking when trying to create a preset I can then and debug for you?

Regarding output folders, you can create and select a folder to output your encoded files. You cannot encode to a different bucket at them moment.

But you are not restricted to any folder or bucket you want to use for instance I can send you this zip file with my video encoded using ffmpeg locally on our computers you can unzip and upload the contents to any folder and it will still work.

ffmpeg encoded video zip

Best Regards

Sam

brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

Thank you!

I select AWS Elastic Transcoder in Admin. And see my single existing pipeline.

I select View Presets…it opens the window with all of the existing presets.

I then have tried both Copying one of them and Also Clicking on +Create New Preset.

In both instances the detailed preset window opens and I make all of the changes I want including new name and at the bottom I click on Save Preset and nothing happens. It never saves.

Okay…so then I logged into S3 using Chrome instead of Firefox and I went through those steps and get an error popup (Firefox said nothing about blocking popups here) and the error says Cant use any track option with AAC except no choice or single track…Okay so I created five presets with Chrome, but it was also a bit unstable, but after exiting and returning it worked for the second preset.

S3BubbleTS-AAC-48K-320-Stereo-Preset (wanted to be audio only)
      S3BubbleHLS-AAC-48k-320-Stereo-Preset (wanted to be audio only)
      S3BubbleHLS-720p-auto-48k320Stereo-Preset
      S3BubbleHLS-1080p-auto-48k320Stereo-Preset
      S3BubbleHLS-2160p-auto-48k320Stereo-Preset

With an audio only preset how do you turn off the video options?
      My second audio preset was copying one of your audio only ones and it still opened with video options.

So, I can’t make presets in my version of Firefox…Strange…new computer and software up-to-date.

As for the use any folder in any bucket that’s great news!!!

More testing now…

Thank you!

Best, Jamie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘4 Pipelines Max Error’ is closed to new replies.