shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Adverts not loading

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lifepluz

We are trying with various videos with adverts, we face very frequent streaming issues (even tested in San Francisco for bandwidth related issue, same issue), when we ry to load the video we get the following error both on s3bubble control panel as well as in our embedded website.

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported

Some updated information. We got a error while accessing a media/video/object from s3.
      Request URL: “NetworkError: 403 Forbidden – https://bucketname.region.amazonaws.com/<filepath&gt;?response-content-disposition=attachment%3B&AWSAccessKeyId=<awsaccesskey>&Expires=1470724120&Signature=<signature>”

The response from the s3 is,

-<Error>
      AccessDenied
      <Message>Request has expired</Message>
      <Expires>2016-08-09T06:28:40Z</Expires>
      <ServerTime>2016-08-09T07:11:03Z</ServerTime>
      <RequestId>BA33C26FF63B3D5A</RequestId>
      <HostId>cWoHk+s6Z/PFedWZMP5ebKhNGhG5mLSwZ+cfMyYzwJuskwdmX/ITZhUFg0n2pbF4x1bOJ3fC6l8=</HostId>
      </Error>

Please look at the highlighted part in the request and response text.

From the above response I guess the expire time is less than the server time. So now aws might consider this request as an unauthorized access. So I think regularly updating the expire time along with the proper signature in the request URL might solve this issue.

I have also tried increasing the expire time to the next day with no success. The error message I got is

“<Message>The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.</Message>”

Stuck with this issue. Please do take a look this issue and do the needful.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Please watch this video

Cross Platform Multiple Adverts With S3Bubble

Best regards

lifepluz

Thanks let me go through

lifepluz

But these videos were working fine for few hours but later it was not, now its all public and loading. But my big question is, the main videos is not public (Grantee is my AWS user), those videos are playing without any issues for past few days. Only adverts faced this issue, I’m afraid this will happen again. Can you provide your comment on my main video which is not public.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Can you send me a link to your video send it to support@s3bubble.com

lifepluz

Sent the video urls from test@studioq.co.in

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Adverts not loading’ is closed to new replies.