shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Audio hls encoding & Players

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

Thank you for all of your help and insight with the Audio Presets!

I have been doing test encodes and have run into some issues.
      I encoded three variable bit rate audio only streams at 64kbps, 256kbos and 320kbps all 44.1K and most of them choke or don’t play at all.

Really strange because I can play the high resolution audio files from the dashboard perfectly, and those files are bigger, and also all of my video hls encodes are quite high quality video and audio streams with audio at 44.1K 320kbps and they play really well.

Any ideas?

Beyond that I have three shoutouts that hopefully would be easy to implement as they are working in the video section:

1) Back button on audio streams and audio only playlists.

2) The ability to choose the encode folder for audio only encodes.

3) The ability to have the audio playlists function exactly like the video playlists do with a master thumbnail window, the audio waveform transparent over the lower third of the thumbnail, and the next clips with icons as box slider, just like the video one.

That would be super sweet!

I noticed a difference in the audio playlist loading bottom to top instead of randomly (That’s awesome!) But the manual sorting is still not working at all.

Yet Again, Thank You For S3Bubble!!!

Best, Jamie

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Questions & Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.