shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Audio Player controls not working

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      mmdouce

Hi,

My audio playlist is partially working. You can click on the individual audio files and they play, but the stop/play and volume controls are not working. The search and hide list buttons work though. The download buttons also work.

Here is a test page illustrating the problem: http://wmdpg.org/s3b-test/

I am currently using s3Bubble, v2.0; WP v4.2.2

Thank you – Michele

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Michele,

Thanking a look at this for you now.

Best Regards

Sam

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Michelle,

Can you please download this version of the S3Bubble plugin.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3bubble.business.template/s3bubble-amazon-s3-audio-streaming.zip

If you could then deactivate and delete the current s3bubble plugin you have and then upload this version, all your settings will remain.

This should resolve your issue, please update me when you have done this so i can check.

Best Regards

Sam

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by s3bubble.
      mmdouce

Hi Sam,

I installed the revised s3Bubble plugin as instructed. Unfortunately, the player isn’t loading now (the status icon is spinning, but nothing else). I reinserted the shortcode just to make sure that was OK.

Michele

mmdouce

Sam,

The cached version is doing the same thing as originally reported – controls showing but not working.

Thanks

s3bubble
        Keymaster

Hi Michele,

Can you please double check you upload this .zip below.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3bubble.business.template/s3bubble-cached.zip

The above zip will update your cache if i view source on your website i can see it is still loading version 37 when it should be loading 39 also if you have and cache plugins installed please clear the cache on these as well.

If you would be happy to supply me with a login and send the details to support@s3bubble.com i could update this for you and then you can delete me when i am finished, the above zip should work for you tho.

Best Regards

Sam

s3bubble
        Keymaster

Hi Michele

Thanks for updating i can see there is still a conflict issue.

You already have the framework installed in your theme i was hoping the new update would fix this i would need a login to take a closer look.

Best Regards

Sam

mmdouce

Hi Sam,

Just emailed you the login info.

Thanks

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Questions & Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.