shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Audio player waveform does not always appear

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

Hope you are well!

I have been going through all of my audio media and see that most of the previously encoded media does not show the waveform in the old or new self-hosted format.

So I tried reencoding some audio to see if the json needed to be new, however some newly encoded files have the waveform in the playbar and others don’t.

Do you know if there is something I can do in the embed code to force it to appear?

Also, I was watching your great video on how you place videos and saw your popout window; Is that only on Streamium theme embeds?

Thank you!
      Jamie

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Jamie,

Can you send me a link to an example of a player where the waveform is not showing, please?

For the Popup window update to the latest version of the plugin and then simply change your code like this for a modal.

[s3bubble codes='QGQT38553' type='modal' modal='"delay": 5000,"link": "https://s3bubble.com/documentation/","width": 800,"showConfirmButton": true' /]

Obviously, change to your code.

Best Regards

Sam

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by s3bubble.
      brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

Thank you for the code!
      So many awesome features…

The waveform is appearing in new encodes, and in playlists it will come and go, for example the first track won’t show it, then I select another track in the list and the wave appears, and clicking back to the first one it then appears as well, so I wonder if it’s a cache issue.

I will play around more and keep changing all tracks to self hosted then see what happens.

One thing that still never shows is the thumbnails on audio playlists.
      Is there something that may be obvious that is doing this? It happens even with a jpeg already in the encryption folder.

Thank you again!
      Best, Jamie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Questions & Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.