shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Audio Playlists are still buggy and without thumbs

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

I hope you are doing well!

I understand the audio playlists are not a priority in your business model, but they have returned to being very buggy after mostly working predictably.

Last month they were sorting properly and now don’t sort at all.
      Which is a bummer because, the audio playlists had been holding sort order nicely, but no more (they were holding first added at bottom and last added at top)…I am in the middle of creating a 100 track playlist in a specific order, and they are being reorganized randomly by S3bubble into some quasi alphabetical order and the thumbs don’t reflect the lower screen order.

As for the thumbs, they still don’t work, which I can accept, however, the switch to turn off thumbs in the Meta does not work, so my 100 track playlist which has no thumbs, shows the S3bubble-white-&-blue-swish where every thumb should be.

Video playlists are for the most part working, but if I add another video to an existing playlist the thumb usually fails to appear in the dropdown sidebar.

Lastly, the window in the S3bubble dashboard shows the entire dropdown width, but in an actual onsite-application it cuts off most of the text on the right.

I assume some of these bugs are due to other improvements as I see changes in Meta Fonts and other cool improvements appearing.

Please tell me, how much would it cost to have your developer solve these above issues?

Thank you for your consideration and have a great Sunday!

Best, Jamie

brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

Can you tell me if the new S3bubble plugin you are working on will solve any of the above problems

Thank you.

Best,
      Jamie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Questions & Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.