shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Audio Playlists Don't allow modification

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

All of my audio playlists have stopped allowing me to modify. When I click on any playlist to edit, I am taken to the dashboard main page.

The lists already embedded into my site as the 16×9 playlists play the music, but still no mini thumbnails (which appear perfectly on the video playlists) and no waveform ever appears.

Besides a fix for those ongoing issues, I do have a feature request:

For both video and audio playlists; when any track is selected the poster for that media shows, and if you pause play, then the poster and meta for the current media shows.

Right now only the global playlists poster shows at any and all times, start, pause, in-between clips as they load.

Thank you and Have a Great Weekend!
      Jamie

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Jamie,

The issue has been fixed we will answer the rest of your questions this week.

Best Regards

Sam

brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

Thank you for that!

I was trying your new lazy load playlists (which is a fantastic addition!) and I noticed you can only navigate to the folders just inside the root bucket.

Is it possible to allow navigation deeper into the bucket folders?

For example: Inside my main bucket are contributor folders (which lazy load can access), inside each one of those I have an upload folder and a stream folder for each contributor. Inside the stream folder are the HLS encryptions, which for an audio CD there would be yet another folder containing all of the tracks to that CD.

If I could navigate to that CD folder deep inside the contributors’ folders the Lazy Load would turn that CD into the next playlist. That would be absolutely brilliant!

Thank you for everything you keep inventing on S3 Bubble!!!

Best, Jamie

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Jamie,

We will add this to our developer list to look into for future development.

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Audio Playlists Don't allow modification’ is closed to new replies.