shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Bucket list not loading

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      raglan

When I go to add a video in the WYSIWYG editor, I click the button to generate a single video shortcode, and the list of S3 buckets never loads, it just says “Your S3Bubble Buckets/Folders: loading buckets…”

It was working earlier today. Then, I went into my S3 IAM Management Console and deleted some old (non-S3Bubble related) users and made a new user and a new user group (for connecting to my S3 via Transmit), (this was my first user group), and then when I went back to use S3Bubble in WordPress it failed to load the bucket list. I did not delete the s3bubble admin user from my S3. When I click “Connect” in my S3Bubble admin on your website on the Amazon S3 page it says it successfully connected, so I’m not sure what’s going on. I can still access my S3 folders through your website but all of a sudden the bucket list won’t load in WordPress. I double-checked my S3Bubble settings in WordPress.

Thank you,
      Chris

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by raglan.
      • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by raglan.
      raglan

Oops I just noticed that now all my videos are not loading on my site, each video player shows the error message “The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records..”

I created a new access key in S3 and put that into my S3Bubble account, it says it connected successfully, but still getting the error on my site.

OK I figured out that one of the users I deleted in my IAM Management Console was one that had been created by S3Bubble when I set up app credentials to use in my WordPress plugin. I created a new App user in S3Bubble and updated my WordPress settings and everything is working again.

I restricted the user to only one bucket but in WordPress it still asks me to select a bucket. Shouldn’t it just automatically select the one?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by raglan.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Bucket list not loading’ is closed to new replies.