S3Bubble WordPress Video Streaming

S3Bubble Support Forums

Please support our community and help other users

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our newsletter.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Buffering/slow streaming using iframe

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  s3bubble 1 year ago.

• Author

caseyshippcom
    Participant

Hello,

I am using iframe embed on a membership site built in Clickfunnels. I am having complaints from customers of slow streaming speeds or buffering to the point that they can’t view the media.

My file size on average is 150-300MB. I have over 40 videos inside of the membership which is active and would prefer not to take it offline to repair the streaming quality.

For each video I have simply copied the iframe embed code directly from the media player and inserted into the membership

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

s3bubble
    Keymaster

Hi, caseyshippcom,

150-300mb is very large for online web streaming this will cause issues you can try running your video through handbrake.

https://handbrake.fr/

Check the web optimised button this will significantly reduce the file size.

Also, you can encode your videos to hls adaptive bitrate streaming directly via the S3Bubble dashboard.

Best Regards

S3Bubble

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

30 Day Free Trial

we distribute millions of video via our service every month

Try it Now