shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Can't encrypt files

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      verbomedia

Hi, every time I click on “Start Encryption” on any file stored I get the error “Please remove the spaces from your filename. You can do this within Amazon S3 Right Click and rename.”

I have renamed the file with no spaces, but still nothing.

Regards,
      Daniel

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi verbomedia,

Can you list the exact process you are running.

The bucket you are using and the object your are trying to encode?

Best Regards

Sam

verbomedia

Hello Sam,

I am running from the “starlingacademyofmusic” bucket. The object I am trying to encode is located at “starlingacademyofmusic/EAD/MATEUS/GUITARRA 1” and is called “guitarra_1_semana_1.mp4”.

Any file I try to encode gives me the same error.

Regards,
      Daniel

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi verbomedia,

It shouldn’t be giving you that error, but you should get an error that you cannot encrypt files that are not in the root of your bucket.

Can you please try something in your AWS account please move one file into the root of your bucket and test encryption you can right click and copy in AWS.

Best Regards

Sam

verbomedia

Hi Sam,

I will give it a go, but I have hundreds of videos organized by folder, how can I keep things organized?

Regards,
      Dan

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi verbomedia,

We have removed a restriction that is no longer needed you can now encode from within a folder we ran one test on a file within your folder.

We see you have a Cloudfront distribution set, make sure you set the Cloudfront url on your video.

Best Regards

Sam

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by s3bubble.
      verbomedia

Thanks Sam,

it worked! I was wondering, do the folders have to be created on the root, can’t they stay on the same organized folder I had setup with the videos?

Regards,
      Daniel

s3bubble
        Keymaster

Hi verbomedia,

You can keep your current structure and everything should work fine no need to change or move anything.

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Can't encrypt files’ is closed to new replies.