shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Change default video on Lazy Playlist

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      opentradez
      Participant

Hello,
      I need a way to show all contents of a bucket, with the latest video as the default video. I was told to use a lazy playlist to display all videos in a bucket, but how do i tell it to default to the latest? It seems to be in date order, but with the oldest first.
      Thanks!

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi opentradez,

Thanks for highlighting this we will change the order.

Also, we haven’t worked on the lazy playlist for a while and had a few requests to bring this back.

Maybe if you list a few pointers about what you really want for the lazy playlist functionality we can add it to our developer list.

Best Regards

S3Bubble

opentradez
        Participant

Hello, is there now a way to do this?

The main thing i need is to be able to display all videos in the “bucket”, starting from the latest date (rather than the earliest which is default). I am not sure yet if there are other features we need, thanks for asking! I’ll let you know.
        I can’t use the plugin, though, until there is a way to display everything in a bucket from the latest to the earliest. If there is some other way to do this, please advise.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Change default video on Lazy Playlist’ is closed to new replies.