shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Cloudfront Batch

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      verbomedia

Hello, how can I add cloudfront to all my videos at once? There are just too many videos to go one by one…

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi verbomedia,

This is a good shout, we will look into adding functionality to apply a Cloudfront url to all videos within a bucket.

Best Regards

Sam

verbomedia

Hi Sam, thanks! It would be highly appreciated!!

brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Sam,

That would be very cool…what might be cooler is if it can be applied to all videos inside a bucket folder, so one can bulk apply a distinct cloudfront url to each user-output folder giving granular distribution data both for billing and analytics.

Is that possible to choose bucket or folder?

Best, Jamie

verbomedia

Hello, just checking if this was implemented.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Both,

This is now implemented in the actions menu on a bucket click global cloudfront urls you will then be displayed a list of all the media objects that will be affected check them then select your cloudfront distribution and apply.

We have been setting some users websites with Streamium and this does save a lot of time.

Let me know how you get on.

Best Regards

Sam

verbomedia

Thanks Sam, I have just used it to apply it to the remaining videos on the system.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Cloudfront Batch’ is closed to new replies.