shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs create offline videos for native app

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      zawan_na
      Participant

we are creating a native app for android-WordPress. how to make s3bubble video available for them in offline mode.
      i just want it to play inside the app and should not be visible outside the app.
      you have already said it can be done on the native app, but how. need few procedures, or to do video on this

ggtvonline
      Participant

please i’d also like to get an update on this. so i can commence implementation as soon as possible

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi All,

We have built an app to demonstrate offline playback.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/s3bubble-aws-offline/id1270370147?mt=8

Very much a work in progress but you can download videos offline we are looking to integrate this into the streamium theme but it would need to be via a native app like to link above not a web app this would also need to be custom per user.

Best Regards

S3Bubble

zawan_na
      Participant

thanks for the app. but my question is that how to create it. we are developing our own native app and need s3bubble to play in offline mode. if you can post procedures on how to do it, it will be great.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi zawan_na,

We are working on releasing a version of the Streamium website with all features local downloads that we can then pass on when it’s ready.

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘create offline videos for native app’ is closed to new replies.