shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs encoding on local setup

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      zawan_na
      Participant

is there any way we can encode the files in to various preset on our local system (without paying for elastic transcoder)
      is there any software available for this

s3bubble
      Keymaster

hi zawan_na,

Yes, you can do everything locally take a look at this repo.

https://github.com/bentasker/HLS-Stream-Creator

You can run the whole setup with this cmd, we will work on customiing this when we get some free time.
      ./HLS-Stream-Creator.sh -i intro2.mp4 -s 10 -e -o video -b 272,872,1372,1872 && ffmpeg -i intro2.mp4 -vf fps=1/10 video/out%d.png && aws s3 sync video s3://s3bucket/videotest

Best Regards

Sam

verbomedia

Will somebody please respond to our tickets?

zawan_na
      Participant

sorry , im not a developer i have no idea how to use it . can you provide me with detailed how to do video for this . this will be very useful
      thanks

verbomedia

Hello, I followed this instructions and the video tutorial, but the player won’t play the video when I upload. The circle just keeps speening and nothing happens.

verbomedia

We are not receiving any support here for the past few days, I have a few topics unanswered. Should I be looking for another platform?

s3bubble
          Keymaster

Hi verbomedia,

We are currently undergoing a large transition rebuild for our Self Hosted packages please sign up to our mailing list on our homepage to be notified when we have fully released the new setup.

We are pausing any support while we focus on this we will help with any general bugs, but locally encoding with FFmpeg is something that we cannot help with currently.

Best Regards

S3Bubble

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘encoding on local setup’ is closed to new replies.