shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Frontend Upload Possible?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      matt

Hello,

I’m very excited about the prospect of the S3Bubble system.
      I’m currently using a plugin called Amazon S3 and Cloudfront (used in conjunction with AWS plugin) and it used to work, but not it blocks the Featured image for some reason, that’s a deal breaker and I don’t see any solution being discussed. The plugin works by taking media uploaded to my media library and sending it over to S3 Bucket, then deleting the original off of my server. It then sends back and fixes the new URL from S3. So my media folder is then filled with links to my AWS bucket.
      I was using these plugins with User Submitted Posts plugin and it all used to work. So my question is, can S3Bubble work in a similar way or does it only work on the backend? That is to say, if a user uploads a few images and videos on the frontend can S3Bubble get that media to AWS and deliver it back correctly? Tall order I know. Thoughts???
      Please keep in mind that I can’t write code (short codes are fine of course). I haven’t yet written any template tags to my child theme, but I may get brave enough to do that eventually.
      Cheers,
      Matt

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Questions & Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.