shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs HLS adapter encryption video quality

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      szmek9
      Participant

Hi,
      I want to encode video and use HLS adaptive bitrate options. But in the presets I cant choos higher video quality I have a 240p top. Don’t know what is the issue ? The video is in 1280×720 resolution.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi szmek9,

You will need to setup an example for us to run tests on.

Best Regards

Sam

szmek9
      Participant

How to do that?
      Here is a link to this video. Maybe you can try to encode this to the higher quality.
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8t4o-wmzr1AbFRTQjFmLVliNTg/view

I have encoded many videos , so I think I ve done setup properly…

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi szmek9,

Try deleting your presets in the pipeline and then re creating them again.

Go to your set pipeline and then click presets and in the top right menu there is a create presets option but make sure you delete them from the list first.

Best Regards

Sam

szmek9
      Participant

I tried encoding this on other pipeline that I know there was no problem in ecoding to higher quality. Still deosn’t work…

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi szmek9,

Can you encode your video with the presets and then tell us where it is located in your S3Bubble admin dashboard so we can check it for you.

You can post that info to support@s3bubble.com if you don’t want to post here.

Best Regards

Sam

szmek9
      Participant

There is no point of encoding I guess, because top quality I can choose is 240p.But if you see some options I don’t see, you can try to encode it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by s3bubble.
      s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi szmek9,

I have 5 minutes to look at your setup and I can see you haven’t create the S3Bubble default presets.

Let me show you want you missed.

Under pipeline for (AWS Elastic Transcoder) at this link https://s3bubble.com/secure/#/pipelines you have a Pipeline attached to your bucket robot2017-zaawansowany.

There is a button on your pipeline that says (View presets) please see image below.

This button takes you to the presets for this pipeline in the top right there is a button that says (Add S3Bubble Default Presets).

Click yes and then S3Bubble will generate some custom presets for you.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Sam

szmek9
      Participant

Thanks for this precise explaination.
      Once I done that , there appeared additionally 360p and 480p, but no 720p… 🙁 Don’t know how to solve it.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Questions & Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.