shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs How use custom code in WordPress?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      edmed
      Participant

I’m using WordPress and have the plugin set to “self hosted”… I need to be able to use the custom sizing and other functionality listed on this page
      https://s3bubble.com/documentation/

…but the “Include the scripts css in the head and javascript in the footer” info as shown in the image below won’t work with WordPress, will it? And I need it to work on iPads, which don’t run javascript. (Below is a screenshot link of the self-hosted code:

View post on imgur.com

Displaying these videos in my own WordPress theme, how do I add the videos and be able to use the “documentation” customizations? I’m totally confused, thanks.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi edmed,

I have put together a video tutorial to try and explain the confusion here.

Let me know if it helps.

Best Regards

Sam

edmed
      Participant

Sam, I really appreciate you taking the time to make that video, and it does shed light on the function of the plugin. However, it doesn’t directly address the issue I’m having, unless I’m missing something. Here’s what I need to do:

1) I must use WordPress pages to display my S3Bubble videos (I’m using my own WP theme)
      2) I must also apply custom height/width settings and playback rates for the videos (the settings I need to use are below.)

Can I apply the below customization options using the WordPress S3Bubble plugin? If not, is there an alternate way to display S3Bubble videos in WordPress pages and force the 864×600 video pixel size?

—————————————
      s3bubble(“s3bubble-media”).video( {
      “codes”: [“cgBF60436”],
      “options”: {
      “playbackRates”: [0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5],
      “width”: 864, // Sets width (cannot be used with aspect)
      “height”: 600, // Sets height (cannot be used with aspect)
      },
      });
      —————————————-

Thank you for help! 🙂

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Edmed,

You can copy html directly into any post or page.

Here is an example: https://codepen.io/s3bubble/pen/veLgvY

We just did this video for lazy playlists but it explains how you can just copy and paste the html into a post.

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How use custom code in WordPress?’ is closed to new replies.