shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs I have setup everything for RTMP S3Bubble streaming but my videos do not play

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi All,

I wanted to just post as admin so that there is a post here to helps everyone, if you are experiencing issues we RTMP streaming please check the following and it is stated under this video.

https://s3bubble.com/video_tutorials/starter-setting-up-rtmp-streaming/

Filenames cannot have capitals and cannot have spaces for this to work this is a Amazon requirement we cannot change this through our api.

This filename will not work.

S3bubble Video File.mp4

This file will work.

s3bubble_video_file.mp4

Hope this helps everyone adding spaces in filenames is not good practise the player will capitalise the first letter for you.

If you want to do this quickly download the desktop app. https://s3bubble.com/s3bubble-desktop-app-beta/ you can then change all your filenames on your desktop and simply drag the folder back to upload to Amazon S3.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Sam

• This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by s3bubble.
      • This topic was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by s3bubble.
      neerz
      Participant

I have mailed you with screenshots as well as raised a support ticket from admin profile of s3bubble. I havent got any reply.
      I have everything at small but still I am not able to play.

There are 3 issues:

1) If I choose default player, it doesnt load its symbols ‘Play’ ‘Fullscreen’ etc. It shows like a corrupted file or unidentified character. THose loads infinitely.
      2) IF I choose media js player: It has automatic 50% top padding abover every player.
      3) A few videos worked 2-3 times but it doesnt now. All videos work in backend of s3bubble admin, means configuration/connection is correct.

Please reply asap. I have a webinar tomorrow.

honestycompany
      Participant

If anyone could tell me what the fix for Neerz issue was that would help as I am experiencing the same issues. My videos are loading infinitely without showing the player controls. However everything on the S3 Bubble Dashboard app plays.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi honestycompany,

Can you supply me with a login to your website and send the details to support@s3bubble.com so i can take a look at this for you.

Best Regards

Sam

honestycompany
      Participant

Sent.

honestycompany
      Participant

Heyyy is there any progress on what I should be doing for my player to stream???

neerz
      Participant

It still doesn’t work on my website. I am using iframes.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Both,

I am currently looking into this i will report back.

Best Regards

Sam

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Both,

I am currently looking into this i will report back.

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘I have setup everything for RTMP S3Bubble streaming but my videos do not play’ is closed to new replies.