shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs iFrames not supported

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SantaEd
      Participant

I have dozens of s3 videos in iframes in my membership WP site… There are showing iFrames not supported. Do I need to reinstall new code for all of these?

brazilianaire
      Participant

Hi Santa,

I’m a user of S3Bubble and can tell you that you should definitely install the latest SelfHosting Plugin and be moving all of your media to the Oembed Link style.

iFrame has a more compact footprint on the page and some cool functionalities, but it is becoming and will be obsolete.

Through all of the change here at S3Bubble the concept has remained: create easier & more reliable functionality for you the user, more reliable playback and streaming with most devices (and the ones that have issues are usually older devices which will be abandoned soon), Great security and integration of all of these programs and plugins…So it’s all good for us as users and our customers too.

I have had iFrames fail or give errors, and sometimes they come back to life, but I am almost done changing over all of my media and am glad I did.

Also, Sam is a Brilliant with all of this(and his whole team)…Fabulous cutting edge product!
      And even though right now I am a small customer for the company and don’t use the Streamium Theme, which is their main focus for the brand, he has always worked miracles for me when I really needed some function.

Is your site live yet?

Best of Luck and Happy Carnaval 2018!

Jamie

PS: I’ve been a good boy, so I look forward to your December visit!

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi SantaEd,

We have now resolved this issue you can now switch over to the latest setup.

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘iFrames not supported’ is closed to new replies.