shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs localhost for playing (dev)?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Benno

Hey,

I’m currently trying to setup a React app using S3Bubble and it’s giving me a little bit of a hard time to implement a proper player 🙂

What I did so far: uploading a mp4 file to AWS S3, encrypted the file and got the m3u8 file, that I want to implement in my website. I tried the example from here.

When I click on my play button, i run the s3bubble('testvideo').video({}) and get the error: VIDEOJS: ERROR: (CODE:7 undefined) This website has not been added to S3Bubble! make sure your website has been added as a connected website in the S3Bubble connected website section.

But when I try to add the localhost to the allowed websites in the admin area, I get the message: This website has already been connected by another S3bubble user.

What can I do here in order to developing my website locally and see the videos with the given examples? 🙂

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Benno,

You will need to add a unique url whether you set one up using your vhosts file for localhost or if you have a live dev environment.

I will speak to the developer about whitelisting the localhost url.

Best Regards

Sam

Benno

Hey Sam,

thanks for your answer. Neither a vhosts file or live dev environment is an option for me here in this particular case. That’d be nice to have the localhost whitelisted. I like your service and would really like to use it 🙂

Best,
      Benno

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Questions & Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.