shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Media Encoding

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      dani74
      Participant

There are changes to the media encoding options. Is it possible to get the old options back? I need the 1080P preset for the HLS. Also how can I get the preview thumbnails to be generated and shown by the player. I tried using “S3Bubble Thubnails preset”, but they do not show up in the player window. Also there is no poster images created. I guess the thumbnail generation has to be included it with each preset?

dani74
      Participant

I am still waiting for respond. What am I supposed to do regarding the encrypted 1080P or ultra 4K encoding options. I need these options. They disappeared since yesterday. Do I have to to revert to MP4 with RTMP distribution in order to have protected HD video in wordpress? How can I have the preview thumbnails/frames showing again on mouse over the player timeline? I need information regarding these issues in order to make decision.

dani74
      Participant

I guess I have to answer my own questions by watching the newly released video 🙂

From watching the video I have 2 new questions:
      I need to replicate some of the old media encoding options, like 1080P for example. Will the player resize to 1080P automatically? Which preset do I need in order for the player to display the preview thumbnails on mouse over the timeline?

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi dani74,

All the old presets are still there the are just listed as.

• S3Bubble4KPreset
      • S3Bubble1080pPreset
      • S3Bubble720pPreset
      • S3Bubble480pPreset
      • S3Bubble360pPreset
      • S3Bubble240pPreset

You can just select these like you did with the old version. For thumbs select S3Bubble360pPreset.

Best Regards

Sam

dani74
      Participant

I do not see the old ones. I manually added 1080P and 360P. I converted a video to HLS 2M 1M 600K + 360p. The thumbnails do not show up. After your respond I looked again and this is what I see:

Select Playlist Presets:

ts S3Bubble Thubnails preset
      Preset settings
      ts S3Bubble1080P
      Preset settings
      ts S3Bubble360P
      Preset settings
      ts System preset: HLS 2M
      Preset settings
      ts System preset: HLS 1.5M
      Preset settings
      ts System preset: HLS 1M
      Preset settings
      ts System preset: HLS 600k
      Preset settings
      ts System preset: HLS 400k
      Preset settings

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi dani74,

So we have added a new option to create S3Bubble default presets please do the following.

1. Go to https://s3bubble.com/secure/#/pipelines

2. Click view presets button on the AWS Pipeline you are using.

3. Top right click add S3Bubble defaults.

Best Regards

Sam

dani74
      Participant

Got it. I added the old/default presets back, but first I had to delete the ones I created and the s3bubble thumbnail preset otherwise did not want to add all of the default ones. It looked like there was not enough space available for more presets. At first showed only the default presets, but now it it shows the default presets on top and than the system defined HLS presets underneath. With the default presets back I was able to convert an HD video, including the thumbnail previews for the timeline.

Thanks for the quick respond as I convert videos on daily basis. I also have to commend you on the new improvements. s3buble is getting way more sophisticated.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Cheers dani74,

Glad you now have it working 😉

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Media Encoding’ is closed to new replies.