shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Mobile Video Issues

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      d_enajetic

Hi there,
      I was applying for Adsense for Video and wanted to make sure my desktop and mobile videos worked once the sample VAST / VPAID code they supplied was applied in your admin. On desktop, it every works fine. On mobile, not so much. In fact, I’m having major issues with getting mobile to play at all. With and without ads.

For the record I’m using HLS and I’ve encoded 1080, 720, 480, 360, 240 as well as mp4 fallback on Chrome, Firefox and Opera. With and without fallback I can not get mobile to fully work.

I figured it may be something exclusive to myself and my site but when I try using your “test your advert” page, I get the same results with and without the ad. In face, the ad prevents the video from playing on most browsers.

I’ve tested all of this on 3 different phones (LG, Samsung & ZTE). How can we fix this?

Adsense Video Preview

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi d_enajetic,

Can you test your link again here on mobile?

https://s3bubble.com/advert-tester/

Best Regards

Sam

d_enajetic

Hi Sam,
      I think I’ve narrowed it down to a couple of factors on my site. From the looks of it, there was one other plugin plus caching issues playing a huge factor in the videos not working properly on mobile. I’ll search the forum for other posts but if you have any suggestions about that, I’ll greatly appreciate it.

However, I was not able to get your advert page to work on any of my mobile devices. We have 5 phones in our house and a tablet. The video wouldn’t load on either.

As I said before, if you have any caching or plugin conflict info, I’d love to hear / see it. That would be a tremendous help.

Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Mobile Video Issues’ is closed to new replies.