shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Multi Adverts Timing Issue

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lifepluz

I have inserted 2 adverts in a video. First one at 0 sec and another one at 30 sec. The timing of the first video is 57 sec and timing of the second video is 1:00 min.

Now when I play the video in my browser the first ad plays at starting of my video, but if I didn’t skip the first video the second advert starts playing after 30 secs of my first advert (which is not right, it should take the 30 sec of the main video). Then if you skip or wait for the second advert, the main video is not playing from starting, it starts from middle, which detected the time from played adverts.

Following is the URL for your testing : https://media.s3bubble.com/embed/progressive/id/OPKyOYRkAz

Note:
      We have fully followed your Cross Platform Multiple Adverts With S3Bubble tutorial.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

I will have to look at this when I get back this evening as I am not in front of a computer sorry.

As soon as I am I will take a look.

Best Regards

Sam

lifepluz

Thanks please do give us a fix, tomorrow we have a demo to our client. We will be waiting for you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Multi Adverts Timing Issue’ is closed to new replies.