shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs No download icon in single audio player?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      alina555

I’ve have a number of links that used to work and show download, but now the “bar” is not showing up, and the download link is missing…

I did not make any changes or make any updates – it just stopped working….

Here is a sample code I use:

s3bubbleAudioSingle bucket=”bse-video-mmpb” track=”MMPB-Module1-Audio.mp3″ autoplay=”false” download=”true” style=”bar” preload=”auto”/

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Alina555,

Can you send us a link to the player you are experiencing this issues with.

Best Regards

S3Bubble

alina555

The actual page is on my membership site, so it’s not publicly visible, but here is a test page, with the copy of the link.

http://businesssuccessedge.com/test-page/

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Alina,

Please install this version of the plugin and everything will work.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/s3bubble-amazon-s3-audio-streaming/

Apologies we have been really let down by our hosting company Media Temple who this issue was directly related to and was completely out of our hands we are completely moving away from media temple and putting everything on Amazon for our hosting as it much more reliable and will prevent issues like this happening in the future.

Best Regards

Sam

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by s3bubble.
      • This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by s3bubble.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘No download icon in single audio player?’ is closed to new replies.