shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs offline payback

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      zawan_na
      Participant

is it possible for offline playback , (the videos/audios must play only in the s3bubble player )

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi zawan_na,

No this is not possible especially with hls streaming.

With our mobile app you can download any content locally to your device and playback offline mp4 mp3 files etc.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/s3bubble/id720256052?mt=8

But it would not be possible with the web player.

Best Regards

Sam

zawan_na
      Participant

i believe with drm enabled we can use offline playback . is there any way drm is coming to s3bubble

s3bubble
        Keymaster

That’s not true think about what you are trying to achieve zawan.

DRM is a digital rights management.

Digital rights management (DRM) is a systematic approach to copyright protection for digital media. The purpose of DRM is to prevent unauthorized redistribution of digital media and restrict the ways consumers can copy content they’ve purchased.

Has nothing to do with offline playback?

If you want users to be able to playback your content offline just allow them to download the base mp4. You could do this with a web app like Spotify or now Netflix does, but the content would be encrypted on the the app i don’t think it’s possible with a browser.

I am so confused with what you are trying to achieve you want your users to be able to stream content from Amazon Web services without an internet connection can you see why this isn’t possible?

Best Regards

Sam

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by s3bubble.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘offline payback’ is closed to new replies.