shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Payment on Amazon Side

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      szmek9
      Participant

“US East (Northern Virginia) Region Usage
      Amazon Elastic Transcoder ets-hd-success
      $0.000 per Minute – HD Transcoding under the monthly Amazon Elastic Transcoder free tier 10 minutes $0.00
      US East (N. Virginia) $0.030 per minute for HD content transcoded using Amazon Elastic Transcoder 237 minutes $7.11
      Total: $7.11
      Amazon Elastic Transcoder ets-sd-success
      $0.000 per Minute – SD Transcoding under the monthly Amazon Elastic Transcoder free tier 20 minutes $0.00
      US East (N. Virginia) $0.015 per minute for SD content transcoded using Amazon Elastic Transcoder 1,706 minutes $25.59
      Total:”

Payment for Elastic Transcoding is for encrypting my videos right? It is one time payment and it doesn’t depend on number of plays right? I am worried that I will have to pay for it each time someone plays my video…

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi szmek9,

Yes, the Elastic Transcoder is a one time fee per video the encoder only charges on time taken encoding your media.

Lots of other services will factor this in and then add a premium on top even tho they will be using AWS Elastic Transcoder in the background.

You pay for encoding (converting your video from one type to another), encryption is something if you have setup the encoder will also factor into the encoding process.

Best Regards

Sam

szmek9
      Participant

Hi, yet another question about payment ….

If I check multiple qualities to encode for example 480p 720p, and 1080p. amazon will duplicate the time of the video 3 times right?
      So if video is 5min long 3×5=15min to encode right?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Payment on Amazon Side’ is closed to new replies.