shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Play button no longer in center of video

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      smartmd
      Participant

I noticed today that the play button in my S3bubble wordpress plugin has shifted from the center to the upper left corner. Anyone know how to fix that or change it back to the center of the video?

We are using WordPress. We implemented s3 bubble just last week and all was fine. The play button [>] was in the center of the video. Then today, I noticed the button suddenly moved to the upper left corner, which is very odd.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi smartmd,

We have moved the play button to the top left to give focus on the main poster image rather that having the play button over the centre and it also has lots of other advantages other media players are using this approach.

http://www.videojs.com/

Best Regards

Admin

aci
      Participant

While I don’t disagree that this may be a better location for it, this messed up our existing sites. These sites expected the play button to be in the middle, so the poster frame was set according to this. Now, the play button is overtop of the poster image title text.

An option to restore this, or change it at will would be helpful.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Questions & Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.