shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Play Button Not Going Away

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      dbateman2214
      Participant

Hello All,

I am having an issue that when people press play on my videos the Play Button Icon on the center of the video does not go away.

Am I the only one having this issue?

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi dbateman2214,

Can you set up a live example for us to take a look?

Best Regards

Support

Patrick
      Participant

I’ve seen this and other strange behavior since the S3 Bubble update to v5.0, using the WordPress plugin.

A large number of our members are complaining that the overlays aren’t properly displaying for playback controls. They can universally fix the problem when going into Incognito or Private mode in their browsers. Most get the controls back if they do a full delete of their cache.

We use various levels of caching on our website – but we can’t seem to force our viewers to load up the latest code without forcing a complete emptying of their cache if they’re regular visitors (a solution I consider unacceptable to deal with an update to a plug-in). We’ve emptied every layer of our caching system, except for AmazonS3.

Do we need to force a purge of our Cloudfront edge servers to clear out the old code? If so, what’s the best way?

Thanks for your help!

– patrick, mixinglight.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Play Button Not Going Away’ is closed to new replies.