shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Programmatically generate embed codes from filename

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      diego2k
      Participant

Hi guys, i need to know a way to generate the embed codes from the filename.

Here is my problem:

I got people uploading videos to an S3 bucket through a custom system we made, then i have to do the encoding (btw, it could be a kick ass feature a way to select all files from the bucket and send all to transcoder), and then i got to enter every video and copy de embed codes and paste into the player.

So, here’s my question: is there a way if i got the file name to get the embed codes without having to go and check it 1 by 1? , let’s say some kind of api, algorithm or something?

Thanks in advance.

nerveflo
      Participant

Any answer to this question please??
      is there an s3 bubble API now???

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Both,

We are working on the S3Bubble api to open up the ability to streamline these kind of processes.

We are currently finalising our production live streaming and refurbishing our ios broadcasting app, then we will get back on to the api development.

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Programmatically generate embed codes from filename’ is closed to new replies.