shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Question on Adaptive Bit Rate & Analytics

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Patrick
      Participant

Hi – Some questions as I’m learning this platform:

• I’ve Encrypted a few videos and embedded them in my website. I’ve noticed that Safari doesn’t show the Adaptive Bit Rate switcher… instead it shows the CC option. But I have no caption files attached to my videos. Can we disable the CC switcher from showing in the player in Safari?

• In Chrome and Firefox the Adaptive Bit Rate switcher doesn’t do anything. I select a new size but the video stays the same. Here’s an example: https://mixinglight.com/portfolio/selecting-dit-cart/

• Google Analytics – On the S3B Dashboard is an Analytics field. If I fill that in, do I still need to to do so on the individual videos?

Thanks!

– patrick

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Patrick

• I’ve Encrypted a few videos and embedded them in my website. I’ve noticed that Safari doesn’t show the Adaptive Bit Rate switcher… instead it shows the CC option. But I have no caption files attached to my videos. Can we disable the CC switcher from showing in the player in Safari?

This has been fixed.

• In Chrome and Firefox the Adaptive Bit Rate switcher doesn’t do anything. I select a new size but the video stays the same. Here’s an example: https://mixinglight.com/portfolio/selecting-dit-cart/

This has been fixed.

• Google Analytics – On the S3B Dashboard is an Analytics field. If I fill that in, do I still need to to do so on the individual videos?

If you fill in the Google analytics code on the dashboard this will track all your videos you do not need to add it to each one.

But if you have one specific video you would like to have separate Google Analytics tracking on you can add code to this video and only that video will be tracked in that account.

Here is a video on setting up Google Analytics.

Best Regards

Sam

Patrick
      Participant

Confirmed on all counts! Thank you.

– patrick

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Question on Adaptive Bit Rate & Analytics’ is closed to new replies.