shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs server problem

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      zawan_na
      Participant

i believe that non of your players and also your site was not working for quite some time(i know that you have received a lot of complaints about this ) but i do observed that even at that time the player which i have added through the wordpress plugin (which is not supported now)was working without any problem .
      so when it clearly works why are you guys are not supporting it .
      or when are we getting an update as you said that all players works through our(users) servers and even when your(s3bubble) server are not responding.

when we are marketing our product and if the player is not working then everything is lost at that instance
      i believe you guys know the seroiusness of this issue . kindly come with a solutions soon

Patrick
      Participant

We’re in Test Drive mode on S3B and also worried about this Oembed methodology, where one of your customers can take out all of your customers. In the end, I’m building got an awesome distributed Cloufront back-end for my videos… but hosting through a single point of failure where unrelated domains can take down mine.

Is there a plan / roadmap / timetable for having a fallback when media.s3bubble goes down?

You’ve built an amazing tool here but are kind’a negating the advantages of Amazon by forcing all traffic through the bottleneck of a single IP address.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Both,

We are working on a self hosted option, that we are hoping to release mid march this will remove any issues.

Best Regards

Sam

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by s3bubble.
      Patrick
      Participant

Thanks. Please keep us updated.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘server problem’ is closed to new replies.