shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Set vpaid or vast advert url issues in s3bubble dashboard

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      blufox313

Hello

I am having issues getting the Pre and Mid Roll ads from my ad agency i am using to display in each video.

However when I go to use the wordpress theme streamium the same vast/vpaid preroll ads in the customization works on every video. But the midroll ads do not show up using the theme custimization. Is there a solution for this to get vast/vpaid pre and mid roll ads working in the s3bubble dash so they show on different videos i post.

thanks

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi blufox313,

Can you post the vpaid url you are testing with?

Best Regards

S3Bubble

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi blufox313,

If you need ad’s setup for each individual video you need to navigate to the video and then click the menu on the left (VPaid/Vast Adverts)

You can then paste in your url for each individual video you will need to remove the url from customizer this only works to set the same ad url for all videos.

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Set vpaid or vast advert url issues in s3bubble dashboard’ is closed to new replies.