shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Streaming interuption

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mcratem406
      Participant

While I was streaming the first time I was interrupted and received the following error:

unable to publish mcratem406 stream either due to network problem at server, the stream name being used is busy, or you are not authorized to publish to this server. please check the network connection with server, try publishing with other stream name, or contact your fms administrator for help.

After disconnecting for 20 minutes I was able to reconnect and stream uninterrupted.

Why did this happen and is a common issue?

Patrick
      Participant

From another User who was very concerned since I was seeing these kinds of errors all during our development cycle… I was really really worried.

Once we got off our dev server and out from behind the server password protection we had in place – the serving of the videos has been terrific. We had a customer in Australia who complained that the videos weren’t loading or were stopping all the time. But with a Cloudfront distribution point not far from him, we agreed it was probably a local issue.

36 hours later he came back to the site and said it was working flawlessly.

So to sum up: Once our main DNS was up and pointing to our site and the server was in its normal configuration almost all the issues I was seeing along these lines have disappeared.

FWIW.

– pat

mcratem406
      Participant

Patrick,

I do not understand your answer, am I not set up on the right server?

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi mcratem406,

I think you are talking about live streaming is this correct?

If so can you post in the live streaming forum?

https://s3bubble.com/forums/forum/wordpress-live-streaming/

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Streaming interuption’ is closed to new replies.