shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Streamium Theme Features

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      vintagefilm
      Participant

Morning, Sam-

I love the Streamium theme, especially the front page design. But I am discovering that it will not let me embed some of my other videos into the display. Why would I want to do that? Glad you asked. I have been using youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw63HBFlFX7KuvOVOZeeofA for displaying some of my stock footage. I have just recently started this, but the concept is to use the wide reach of youtube to attract viewers back to vintagefilmchannel.com So when someone discovers us on youtube we can link back to the website and generate traffic. I plan to put my movie previews on youtube as well for the same reason. It would be nice to have them live there and display on the site instead of through S3Bubble/S3/CF. Saving a bit of bandwidth cost plus adding marketing leverage. I also have an account and footage on JWplayer/platform which would be nice to use here as well. I have tried to use the embed codes for both sites– see the two documentary videos, as well as the Woman’s Man trailer link. BTW, This trailer exists on youtube but I don’t have it, so I tried to display it on VFC to no avail.

Also, because the video player page comes up as full screen, there is no room on the page for comments and ratings, and no place for additional info about the film, links to actor director pages etc.

I am guessing the reason for this is because of future plans to build S3Bub into an web app, and maybe Roku Chromecast etc. Oh, almost forgot. Is the player capable of casting to chromecast? that would be a great feature!

Helpfully Yours,
      Grace
      VFC

vintagefilm
      Participant

I have pulled the links/videos mentioned above, but the basic question remains. Could it be possible in the future in Streamium to display videos from other sources, eg, youtube, jw, vimeo, etc?

thx
      Grace
      VFC

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Grace,

Unfortunately, we will not be supporting any other services.

We are looking into integrating some other players like jwplayer and flowplayer etc but not at this stage.

Best Regards

Sam

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi vintagefilm,

We have just released our new updates and fully opened up all functionality to the AWS presets and Transcoder.

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Streamium Theme Features’ is closed to new replies.