shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Suggestions

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      newibn
      Participant

Hi, I have some friendly suggestions for your platform and services.

Can you make it easier for us to monetize the sites with ads? When I try to add Google Adsense it tells me I don’t have content on my site even though I have over 200 videos and counting.

Also I tried to use WP Smart TV plugin to create MRSS feeds for Roku and Fire TV but this plugin keeps breaking my site. Is there away you can make a MRSS feed for Fire TV as well?

I know you guys are pretty busy but I think you should think about adding these options to your services. Many of your competitors offer them. I like your set up over your competitors adding these things can blow them out the water.

So to recap, please add these capabilities to your services;

– easy way to add google adsense
      – easy way to monetize the site through subscriptions, ads, etc. (S2 member and Woo Commerce ok but would like them directly built into the platform for non-techy people like myself).
      – MRSS direct feed for Fire TV as well
      – Apple TV conversion of some sort will be great as well

I hope you guys find time to implement some of these ideas. I really like what you have going so far!

oh p.s a nice affiliate program wouldn’t hurt either.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Questions & Bugs’ is closed to new topics and replies.