shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs the Video season & episoe field is not working

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      ggtvonline
      Participant

whenever i select a video for Video season and i add all the clips, once i update, everything dissapears. inotherwords, i cannot add video season or episode with the current update.

Secondly.. the current update doesnt show on mobile. is there any reason for this?

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi GGtv,

Can you see this on mobile?
      http://streamiumtheme.com/

Best Regards

Sam

ggtvonline
      Participant

nope.. only the logo, search and menu button is visible on mobile.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi GGtv,

What mobile device are you using?

Best Regards

Sam

ggtvonline
      Participant

android device…and its not showing.. and you have not responded concerning the episodes thats also not responding… when i select a movie and i update wordpress. it doesnt show anything.. it does not select any of the episodes i select

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi ggtvonline,

Please send us a link to your website and log in to support@S3bubble.com so we can see what you are doing wrong.

Best Regards

Sam

ggtvonline
      Participant

ok.. i have sent you the login details.. i also need to know wen my subscription expires.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi ggtv,

I have added a series example here everything is working. You cannot have the main video and a series you need one or the other and make sure you fill out all values.

http://ggtvonline.tv/movie/series-example

Best Regards

Sam

ggtvonline
      Participant

🙂 owk.. thanks alot.. trust me.. your support service is awesome.. however, i need to pay upfront for my subscription.. like 3month or 6months ahead.. tell me how to go about it

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘the Video season & episoe field is not working’ is closed to new replies.