shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Video display size

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      andred99
      Participant

Hi,

I’m actually testing the WordPress plugin. I was able to configure a video for display but when the plugin is activate all my other video my website are shrink for about the third of the size I had specified. Do you know why? When I deactivate the plugin everything display correctly.

Regards,
      André

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi andred99,

This will be a conflict with our plugin and another one, unfortunately.

There are hundreds of themes and plugins that could be adding all sorts of css or js for videos, check to see if your theme uses video js not sure what plugin or theme setup you’re are using for your current video setup.

Best Regards

Sam

andred99
      Participant

Thank you very much for your very fast answer.

I’m actually using Secure HTML5 Video Player plugin to show videos. This plugin is configured to streamed video from my S3 account. But this plugin doesn’t seem to be supported, so I’m looking for a replacement. Maybe there’s a conflict with yours.

Regards,
      André

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi andred99,

Yes, thats almost certainly the conflict It will be a choice you will need to make if you want to switch.

I am pretty sure they won’t work nicely together purely because or the code conflicts you would need to use one or the other.

Best Regards

Sam

edmed
      Participant

Update: For anyone with plugin conflicts, I found a plugin called “Plugin Organizer” that lets you set what plugins are active on specific pages. I’m using it to fix the conflict problem I described here, but it can also be used for any other plugin conflicts as well, FYI.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Thanks for the info edmed 😉

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Video display size’ is closed to new replies.