shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs What happened to the Netflix theme?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      saleemhakani
      Participant

Netflix theme was supposed to be released today but it was delayed by 1.5 week. My team was supposed to launch the video section 2 weeks ago but then we decided to hold off for the new theme from s3bubble. Now it’s been delayed by another week and half.

Would anyone know when would it be released or if we can get our hands on the new theme today (beta release is fine)? Since we are in a crunch of time, my team needs to make a call today.

Thank you.

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Saleemhakani

Unfortunately the theme is not quite ready for release yet you can see progress here if you need to send a link.

http://theme.s3bubble.com/

It still needs payment integration testing and validating and responsive design for mobile.

We will be retailing this theme at a set price on its own or built in with the Pro Plan.

Sorry its not ready yet but we want to have everything working correctly before release we are nearly there.

Best Regards

S3Bubble

Chiedu

Pls, what is the update status regarding the release of this theme? I’ve a project being delayed becaude of this. Will appreciate specifics so that I can carry my stakeholders along.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘What happened to the Netflix theme?’ is closed to new replies.