shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs WordPress Plugin

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      verbomedia

Hello,

your service is great, but your WordPress plugin lacks some functionality in my opinion.

It would be great if I was able to upload, apply cloudfrond and transcode through wordpress, specially if this all was done during the upload through a preset. Also, browsing my media on wordpress would be great, on the current plugin, not all my videos are found.

I use a WordPress theme for my LMS and the process of coming here and getting the link for each leason is really long.

Thanks

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi verbomedia,

We do not any plans to move any of the functionality over to WordPress it would create a minefield to support with users who install loads of plugins dependencies support conflicts etc.

You need to visit your video at least once in S3bubble admin for it to show in the plugin search.

Best Regards

Sam

verbomedia

Hi, I don’t mean move the functionality to wordpress, but once I setup s3bubble from my dashboard here, every video I upload on WordPress is automatically processed according to the settings I setup on your dashboard and made available withing the media or another easy navigation way within wordpress.

Does it make sense? I have hundreds of videos to process, and it is just too long…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new replies.