shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape
shape

S3Bubble Support Forums

To stay up to date with the latest S3Bubble updates and tutorials please make sure you sign up to our YouTube Channel.

home Forums General Questions & Bugs Working with multiple videos via editted template file

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ydstime
      Participant

Hi dear,
      Until the latest update I used to work with multiple video files (.mp4) succesfully by using an editted template file.

The simple code I used was:

$videoID = htmlspecialchars($_GET[‘v’]);
      $result = mysql_query(“SELECT * FROM wp_videos WHERE video_id = ‘$videoID'”) or die(mysql_error());
      while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){
      $videotitle = $row[‘video_filename’];
      $code = ‘[s3bubbleRtmpVideoDefault bucket=”mybucketname” track=”‘.$videotitle.’.mp4″ aspect=”16:9″ autoplay=”true” download=”false” cloudfront=”mycloudfrountid”/]’;
      echo do_shortcode(“$code”);

}

?>

But now, with the latest update this code stopped working. And I urgently need to get my site up and running again.
      Any suggestions or solutions for this problem?

Thanks

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi ydstime,

Can you set me up with a login and send the details to support@s3bubble.com so i can take a look at this for you.

Best Regards

Sam

s3bubble
      Keymaster

Hi Ydstime,

We have tested your setup and everything seems to work, can you please make sure you have Version 2.3 installed you should just be able to upgrade with the WordPress plugin admin.

Best Regards

Sam

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Working with multiple videos via editted template file’ is closed to new replies.